aipiiei - bereta beer label illustrations


I've been working on my Behance portfolio intensively these past few days and whilst updating the projects I've already published there, I've been putting my new and improved Ps skills to the test. My first order of business was the Bereta beer labels project. I've been wanting to learn how to properly present a product since forever, so I've finally learnt how to do that (Thank you Sorin and Tundy!) and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the result. I'm only a beginner to the editing world, so any feedback is much appreciated.

And since I haven't made a proper post with the first ever label I've made for the guys at Bereta, here's the 'Ai Pi iei label in the three versions that it came out in.

'Ai Pi Iei - beer label design / pen on paper

 

And here's the rest of the bunch


Comments

Popular Posts