the parents


What do you do when you love your parents so much and you want to show that? Well some people thought that a different kind of portrait could preserve their memories with them. and they are right. I love making these very personal illustrations, adding little details only the ones in the pictures and those close to them will understand, and well... me, but I consider myself more of an observer, or the "maker of things". I'm rambling, here are today's portraits.

The Grandparents - custom portrait - watercolour on paper | 29,7x42 cm


  • theme: grandparents waving, car, house, bar, church, hills, village
  • colour: various


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Parents - custom portrait - watercolour & pen on paper | 28x21 cm


  • theme: parents, airport, skating, corporation
  • colour: various



Comments

Popular Posts