the race car dad


The thing I love most about this Creatures with Features project is that I never know what I'm going to get. Sure, I don't like hitting that point where I feel like I'm stuck in a routine, but with each new commission I feel like I'm getting something new. I just took a little ride back through the entire collection and it's hard to find two illustrations that look alike, and that's because each new person is different and has its own story, that's what makes this type of art special. 

Today's portrait features the late father of a client who wanted to keep the memory of his dad alive, captured in a moment that he loved best, and he will forever ride on.

The race car driver - custom portrait - watercolour on paper | 21x29,7 cm

  • theme: race car, text
  • colour: red, yellow, white



Comments

Popular Posts