the grateful eight


Continuing to celebrate friendship this week with an awesome illustration that portrays the essence of just that. It reminds me of the massive portrait that I've painted for my sister's bachelorette party. Basically we all have our girl squads, the ones that know your highs and lows and are always there when you need them or when you think you don't but you do.

The grateful eight - custom illustration - watercolour on paper | 32x24 cm

The girl in the middle is quite lucky to have so many people around her that thought to give her this as a sweet sixteen birthday gift and I can only hope she liked it. And only glad to say that some of these girls are my friends as well.

  • theme | girl squad, friendship, distinct fashion outfits
  • colour | dark tones, various




Comments

Popular Posts