custom helmet


Starting of this year with a cool project. You might remember the first part of it, if not here's a quick reminder - Heads up. The theme was basically the same, but for this one I wanted to play a little bit more with lines and little details therefore it has a more decorative feel to it. 



Now, the photos don't really advantage it because my "photographer", messed up the settings and made them too noisy. I only saw them after I gave the helmet away so I tried to fix them as much as I could. Luckly I had took some "in progress" shots so not all was lost.

Redbull custom helmet - spraypaint, acrylic & paint marker

| theme: monster, kiddish bull, yellow sun, detailed
| colour scheme: blue, red, colourful
 
For more updates you can follow me on Facebook.



Comments

Popular Posts