dummies


I've finally managed to get some detailed shots from one of my latest projects in collaboration with Uman Shop. For this one I've had to customise two mannequins, a "mister" and a "misses", and make them look a bit out of the norm and bring them up with the spirit of the shop. 




The idea was to keep it simple and clean, very graphic lines and decorative. In some parts, the lines kind of follow anatomical, muscle lines, but in a bit more abstract way. I've used more rough, edgy lines for the man and softer ones for the lady. I've thought of filling them up completely but in the end we decided to leave them with this "unfinished" look, just to be a bit more "aired".





They fill up the window just fine, you can check them every time when you pass by Uman Timisoara.

 

Comments

Popular Posts