decade - poster art


This summer, the skate & lifestyle shop, Uman, that I've been collaborating with for the past 5 years, celebrated its first decade of existence. I remembered when it opened, I remember the first pair of shoes I bought from there and all the good memories I gained growing up alongside them. The experience has been nothing more that legendary and we're kind of like a little family. I only hope that many more years will follow. 

I know this post is long overdue, but happy anniversary Uman! Hopefully we'll create a little bit of history together. The first pages are already written...



So this is the poster I've created as a gift. It was showcased at their party which in case you've missed, here are a few photos to help you get the whole feeling of it. An epilog post from the party coming soon.



Comments

Popular Posts