mr and ms


Not too long ago, a very good friend of mine saw the lady and gent paintings I made for my sister and asked me if I could paint a pair for her. And of course I was excited, just because monsters and paintings are two of my favourite things. So here's what turned out...


The idea was to make a portrait of how they would look like when they grow old, but in a cute monster-ish way. The details are, of course, bits of their personalities. 


I really hope they colour her wall well and make her smile every time she passes by them.

Comments

  1. multumeeeeeeeesc Dushky!!!!<3 ne-au placut la nebunie; arata asa frumos la noi in casuta :)

    te pup
    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multumesc si eu! ^_^ Ma bucur mult de tot ca v-au placut! :*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts