a palace show


Before I start complaining about everything, I would like to point out a good thing that came out of these two years of postgraduate studies. And that would be the latest show I had with some of my faculty colleagues. It was held at the Brancovenian Palaces (Palatele Brâncoveneşti) at Mogoşoaia. Unfortunately I couldn't be there to enjoy the ride and the scenery, but the girls did a wonderful job presenting all our creations, amoung them being my felt top from my Elemental Project. I only have a few pictures but if I'll get more I'll keep you posted.
Enjoy(ing) the calm before the storm.







Photographers:
Apor Henter

Comments

  1. super tare blogul tau!imi plce mult munca ta e un inceput bun si promitator pt romania!http://greatstylesonthestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts