made by hand


I thought I could show you some of the latest craft things I made. I hope you can see more of these in my shop soon; I want to expand the diversity of items there and as soon as I am done with this so called MA I will dedicate more of my time to my little shop. Anyway, these past Holidays I was very busy trying to make the people around me happy, and besides the brooches I made for my girlfriends, I made a custom toy and some painted boxes.


This little happy monster is a felt toy I made for a good good friend of mine. He's the t-shirt monster sticker I made a while back for Uman. It has three different changeable t-shirts, with hangers too. It took me forever to sew on my friend's band logo (SART) but it came out looking pretty nice.


Below are some jewelry boxes I painted for my sister; she always has new projects for me, just so I don't get bored. Of course, because we both like details that make the difference, the inside of the boxes si an explosion of colours.



And in the end, a new and very delicate set of pillows, a fabric version of my Poppy Flowers paintings. I hope my customer was satisfied, I enjoyed spending hours on tiny spots and shades, I'm thinking this won't e the first and last set I'll ever make.


Comments

  1. Macii...florile mele de suflet!
    Ce frumos ai lucrat fetele de perina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... multumesc! Ma bucur ca-ti plac. :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. bufnite si maci <3


    se vede ca pui suflet in tot ceea ce faci. Multa bafta in viitoarele creatii, desi la cat talent ai, sigur bafta nu iti va lipsi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dar e intotdeauna bine-venita. :D
    Multumesc foarte frumos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, Dushky!!!!!i'm so lucky that i found this lovely site of yours...All those things are so "beautifully AWESOME"))))))and i want to ask how can i make an order?possible?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! ^_^
    I wrote you an e-mail. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts