those 70's - kids

Finally I'm getting closer to the collections I still enjoy looking at. The story behind these papers is ruined by the title so no mystery here. It's all about the 70's and That 70's fashion (if you know the movie, you'll get the allusion, if not here's a link That 70's Show). I was inspired by the atmosphere and the title of the show, it doesn't necessarily have to be the exact same clothing (wink).
It was interesting to design for children however I feel the freedom of shapes and "coutureness" is obstructed because there are a lot of things you have to keep in mind when creating clothes for this particular public.
I did not colour them, just gave a small palette of possible colours for the outfits. The designs are inspired from the menswear and womenswear you'll get to see later on.

Spring-Summer




Fall-Winter


markers on paper 21 x 29.7 cm



Comments

Popular Posts